Tatum Music Company offers a rental purchase plan for students enrolled in an approved school music program. All you need to do is fill out an application and make a down payment, and you can have a new or new-to-you instrument today.
- The down payment on an instrument allows you a two (2) month trial period to make sure you have the correct instrument for your child.
- At the end of the trial period, you can choose:
- To return the instrument.
- To start monthly installment payments.
- To pay the unpaid balance.
- This is a trial purchase contract, the instrument may be returned and the contract cancelled provided all monthly installment payments are paid, up-to-date, at the time you return the instrument.
- Upon fulfillment of the contract payments, or payment of the balance in full before the end of the contract to save on the finance charges, the instrument is your property.
- You may pay the balance in full within sixty (60) days from the contract date to avoid paying any replacement fee or finance charge.